Happy Saturday sexy humans, today I’m back with something a little different. In an age where most people have their phone stuck to their hand at all times it’s good to know what apps will make your life a little easier. I recently upgraded to the iPhone 7 which has 128G of space meaning I have ample room for extra apps. I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to organisation and technology so I’ve put together my top 5 apps that have been real game changers for me.
- If you’re a female follower then Clue is a must have. This app has made the dreaded lady time that bit easier in terms of tracking my cycle and period. By simply adding data about your flow, pain, mood, fluid, sexual activity and personal notes you’ll be prompted with subtle reminders when you may experience PMS, if your cycle is about to begin and even your fertility window if you’re trying for a baby.
- If you love reading books but rarely find the time to finish them then Audible is ideal. This is an iPhone app that allows you to search authors and titles as you would in a book store, download them to your device and listen on the go. I’ve found this app fantastic for multitasking; I listen to a book from my headphones doing cardio in the morning or whilst replying to emails at night, it’s also the perfect companion for killing time productively while driving on long journeys.
- I’m a huge fan or any organisational aids and constantly keep diaries and phone notes with me. From shopping and to do lists to visual goals and wishlists, Evernote is the best app out there. Whether it’s text, images, voice notes or documents, the app makes sure the notes you’ve saved are easy to find and accessible on all devices meaning it’s ideal for work related files on your laptop or personal use on your ipad.
- If you’re looking to save time on social media Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management solution. You can be in charge of all of your social networks from one place and even schedule messages for future publishing if you’re busy throughout the day. If you’re into blogging then switching between apps can be a pain and it’s tedious reposting links and information, so this will save you tons of time and stress.
- If you want to sell unwanted items or love sale shopping then Depop is the dream. The app makes buying and selling from the comfort of your mobile both easy and fun. Simply open your Depop shop, follow your favourite bloggers, friends and even celebrity and browse through their pre loved items. The app visually looks and functions like Instagram so it’s as simple as adding a picture and some detail and people begin to like, follow and shop your stash through Paypal.
What are your favourite iPhone apps?